We have a long history of providing top quality pre-purchase inspections across a wide range of aircraft.
The proprietary detailed survey reports of the aircraft and technical audits of aircraft documentation provide a thorough evaluation of the aircraft and the status of its condition. Maintenance programs and requirements of various Civil Aviation Authorities are all taken into consideration. Hammock Helicopter delivers reports that enable potential buyers to evaluate the real air-worthiness of the aircraft.
Main items in our Pre-Purchase Inspection include:
- Engine performance analysis, borescope inspections & vibration tests
- Detailed airframe and component inspections
- Corrosion inspections & checks of preservation records
- Electric and Avionic systems and electronic functional testing
- Analysis of the technical documentation to evaluate expired or soon-to-be expired components
- Forecasting of upcoming maintenance requirements
- AD and MSB compliance analysis